Wednesday, March 2

Strut It Girlfriend

Just jumping in quickly to report that Joesephine has been growing out in the world the same amount of time it took her to be ready to be in it. Not sure how 9 months has gone by so quickly, but it has, and we are here, with no signs of slowing down.

I took this video of her over the weekend and since then she's made even greater strides….well... in her strides, and should take a video of her today walking, but this makes me laugh because of Calvin off to the side.

There is so much more I could write tonight, but am exhausted, with uncollected thoughts, and feel like writing it all down tonight might be a little premature, the calm before the storm is still very present...

So tonight, I want to watch this video 19,343 times over, and fall in love with the fact that learning to walk is such a huge milestone, yet when compared, revel in the simplicity of its lesson…..

2 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Hi, I found your blog and wanted to become a follower! :) Great blog! :)

Erica said...

Isn't it funny how you can be so proud and so sad all in a few moments? Ty is almost to the taking steps point, part of me can't wait, and another part just doesn't want that last bit of baby to go!
P.S. Calvin's expressions are hysterical!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 All text and images on this blog are property of Samantha Richardson.
I encourage you to share from the site and link as you please, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Kudos!