Wednesday, April 6

Fashionable Late

Any excuse to have a party is a good enough excuse for me, and now that I'm part of a blogging community, I now have the opportunity to expand my realm of parties attended! Yip Yip!!  Being late for anything, especially at party, really isn't my style, but I'm pulling my dancing shoes out, putting most fashionable hoodie on, and wiping off the children facial smear marks on my best pair yoga pants!

Cheers to 5 Minutes for Mom!


ultimate-blog-party-2011.jpg

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kiddos are adorable! My sister says Yip Yip all the time - love that. Now following you from the UBP. http://tvstake.blogspot.com

Alida Sharp said...

just stopping by from the UBP :-)

Awesome photos of the kiddos...I love your blog and look forward to reading more from you!

joy & blessings,
Alida

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 All text and images on this blog are property of Samantha Richardson.
I encourage you to share from the site and link as you please, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Kudos!