Sunday, May 1

Getting It Done {Possible Picture Overload}

Some people are talkers, and other's a doers. I think it's safe to say, I'm cemented firmly in the position of do, and this weekend, we do'ed, done'd, and dided.



I'll admit, I'm a little ashamed of myself, but I'm securely wrapped around Mother Natures finger, once again. 6 months of bitter cold, ridiculous winds, coupled with back handed snowstorms, Mother Nature was no friend of mine. One great weekend of sun and relatively warm weather, there isn't anything I wouldn't do to have her stay.



Tonight, we're all exhausted, in the best kind of way. Everyone's cheeks having been kissed by the warmer sun's welcome, our feet are dirty from shoeless runs, muscles awakened, from their winter slumber, and, right now, I keep crunching my nose up for no other reason, than to feel the tightness of the sun's first burn.



As if, playground visits during baseball games, kite flying during nap time, and beer drinking with half naked babies running on the porch, wasn't enough weekend did's, have I mentioned my Aunt and Uncle have a green house? A fabulous, energy filled, carbon dioxide eating, oxygen releasing, greenhouse. Certainly a place of happy, and I do love me happy places.




And because Mother Nature is moody and can't be trusted, we did it up good, because after all, we're doers, doner's, dider's.



Cheers to all there is to do!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 All text and images on this blog are property of Samantha Richardson.
I encourage you to share from the site and link as you please, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Kudos!