Monday, February 6

Cows, Sliding, A Loss… Oh My!

The most excitement that this house saw today was when our neighbors cows ventured into our back field again. When Buffett remained laying in the chair, even after Calvin explained to her, in detail, how she should handle the situation by barking those babies right back across the clearly knocked down fence, the kids devised a rather clever plan B..which included grabbing miniature plastic farm cows, opening the window, and mooing at the creatures, who were temporarily residing 800 feet away…

I pretty much fell right in love with Plan B the moment it started…



Other than that, our day was an uneventful Monday, between the birthday parties, outdoors play, and football game this weekend, I don't know if I really could have handled any more awesome…{unless the Patriots won… we would have had room for that kind of awesome}



We've defiantly grabbed the winter by the horns this year, which has been made a lot easier that the kids are old enough to not only participate in all the activities, but have fun with them too. I'm surprisingly welcoming their growing independence is winter… In turn welcoming a little independence of my own… it's weird, but nice…


{best part of the last picture… Wesley in the background… *fist pump in the air* for catching that!}

Sunday we tried to distract Nate as much as possible by inviting some friends over for sliding, I think it's safe to say that the sliding was a hit…



Patriot's game… not so much…



As soon as the kid's head hit the pillow tonight, they were out… impressively enough, none of them needed Mumma snuggles to settle down… I'll let it slide for tonight, but I expect to be back in high demand by tomorrow night's bed time…

Is it sad that I was glanced at the clock, registered the time and thought, "Yicks.. I should head to bed… or to Pinterest… No, bed… just a quick Pin…."?

Either way… you know where I'm heading…



Best of week's starts!

1 comment:

All Good in Mommyhood said...

Ooohhh. a few things...new header? Love it!!! And I'm soooo glad to see a Pats jersey in these pics! I guess someone else was sharing my last minute of expletives while watching that game!!!! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 All text and images on this blog are property of Samantha Richardson.
I encourage you to share from the site and link as you please, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Kudos!