Friday, April 6

And The Winner Is……...

Ok… I'm only jumping on here to announce the winner of the sample pack lip balm.

I've spent all day avoiding all the things that need to be done, seeing as we are hosting the Berry Easter dinner at our house this year, thanks to this…


 Now that my jaw is too sore to keep on reading {because apparently, I hold my mouth weird while I stifle blabbering for long periods of time while reading} and my house is in no way in any shape or form to be hosting any company, I need to shift myself into top gear and start pulling myself and this house together.

So congratulations to Jessica Jewell for winning my homemade six pack sampler all Natural Lip Balm!!

Thank you all who commented and I wish you all a very Hoppy Easter!!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 All text and images on this blog are property of Samantha Richardson.
I encourage you to share from the site and link as you please, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Kudos!