Wednesday, October 3

Fall Frenzy

I've been in a peculiar state of mind lately. One that could most accurately be described as manic, distractible, or bewildered. If you took any of those adjectives, wrapped them up nicely with a cozy sense of purpose, gusto, and drive, then smothered it all with a heavy layer of urgency, I think we have a nice little Sam-tastic frenzy on our hands.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm going to take a minute here to brag a bit. My house has never been more orderly, maintained, or clean…. at least not all of those, at the same time, without the drive of hosting a holiday.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm not just talking about how the bleach sprays has been just-a-misting away or the laundry having an impressive and consistent turn around time. I've painted walls, pulled out winter clothes, thrown patio furniture into big red barns, moved couches single handedly from one level to another, throw together a rather impressive jewelry board, consistently rotated the compost and sharpened all the knives.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Without diving too deeply into the psychology abyss of Sam, I'll simply say I'm wavering between being in a state of preparation for a winter's hibernation and finding control, in the cleaning, to counter all the areas in life that are proving to be overwhelmingly uncontrollable.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Either way, it matters not, I'm completely planning to continue taking advantage of this ambition, as long as I keep this level of task kick ass.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, you might want to brace yourself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 All text and images on this blog are property of Samantha Richardson.
I encourage you to share from the site and link as you please, I just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Kudos!